- battling stress, as it inhibits high levels of cortisol, 'the stress hormone'. It is in fact used in tranquilizers and antidepressants drugs, since it helps relieve physical and mental stress and overcome stress.
- Ashwagandha has a rich history in Ayurveda for its wound healing abilities. Traditionally, fresh leaves were used topically to heal joint pains, skin sores and to reduce swelling
- Ashwagandha helps promote relaxation as it is a natural adaptogen
- Ashwagandha is referred to as balya, which means giving strength in conditions like general debility. It is known to improve energy, increase stamina and endurance.
- it has demonstrated an ability to promote the growth of nerve cells, and protect the brain cells from the harmful effects of the environment.
- Rich in antioxidants, iron, tannins, nitrates, potassium, glucose, and fatty acids, Ashwagandha is a nutritional jackpot.
- It also contains some essential steroidal alkaloids like somniferine, sominine, anferine, and withanolides. Added bonus? It also possesses an abundance of flavonoids, lactones, and acyl steryl glucosides. Ashwagandha also possesses potent antioxidant, anticonvulsant, and antibacterial properties.
- It has been used for centuries as a general body tonic, as it makes you feel stronger and healthier. It is also present in Chyawanprash, the delicious and famous concoction stocked up in every Indian household.
- Ashwagandha stimulates DHEA, which is a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen and stimulates the production of natural skin oils.
- It also promotes the production of vital compounds and proteins for healthy skin such as hyaluronan for skin hydration, elastin to keep the skin supple and collagen for skin strength.
- Ashwagandha is believed to help improve scalp circulation and strengthen the hair, as well as help get rid of dandruff. It also appears to stimulate production of melanin, the pigment responsible for the colour of your hair. helps in weight gain
Indications:Standard Doseage - 2 gram per day
Ingredients:100% Pure Ashwagandha Powder
Directions:2 grams everday with water