- Ylang ylang oil is best known as an anti-depressant. Ylang ylang oil is a great brain health booster.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil for beautiful and glowing skin
- Ylang ylang oil can also improve libido naturally.
- Ylang ylang oil contains properties that will disinfect wounds, prohibit microbial growth, and protect individual from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Ylang ylang oil is the best agent when it comes to fighting depression and lowering blood pressure.
The essential oil of ylang-ylang is extracted by steam distillation of fresh flowers of the ylang-ylang tree, which bears the scientific name Cananga odorata and is commonly found in the rainforests of certain Asian and South Pacific Islands like Indonesia, Philippines, Java, Sumatra, Comoro, and Polynesia. Ylang-ylang oil is most commonly used as an ingredient in fragrances, perfumes, and cosmetic products, due to its unique and powerful smell. This essential oil is also a popular room freshener and can be used in a diffuser too. People mix this oil with other carrier oils and apply it to their face to improve blood circulation and reduce the appearance of blemishes. The oil can also be used to boost hair strength and growth.