- Limonene, Eugenol, Pinene, and Cineole are some of the essential oils extracted from guggul. Quercetin (flavanoid) shows neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory activities
- One chemical ingredient in the extract is the steroid guggulsterone. Myrrhanone (A, B) and Myrrhanol (A, B, C) are anti-inflammatory [R, R]. Commipherin and Commipherol are other terpenoids found in guggul
- Guggul is made from the sap (gum resin) of the Commiphora mukul tree, which is native to India.
- Guggul seems to work about as well as the antibiotic tetracycline in the treatment of nodulocystic acne. Both treatments decrease pain, swelling , and redness (inflammation), and the number of acne outbreaks.
- Guggul is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth appropriately.
Safety Information:Pregnant women should consult phycisian befor consuming this product.
Indications:Standard Doseage - 2 gram per day
Ingredients:100% Pure & Natural Guggul Powder
Directions:2 grams everday with water can be consumed directly for 15-30 days to get results.