- Phyllanthus niruri is a widespread tropical plant commonly found in coastal areas, known by the common names gale of the wind, stonebreaker or seed-under-leaf. It is a relative of the spurges, belonging to the genus Phyllanthus of the family Phyllanthaceae.
- This plant has been in use in medicines for about 5000 years, with no known side effects.
- Promotes digestive fire (Jatharagni) and stimulates liver, thus enhancing digestive power.
- It contains alkaloids phyllanthoside.
- it grows to only about 50 cm, is similar to amla in appearance and lies close to the ground, it is known as 'Bhumi amla' which means earth.
Ingredients:100% Pure & Natural Bhoomi Amla Powder
Safety Information:Pregnant Women Should consult a physician before consuming this product.
Directions:2 gm of powder with Water can be consumed daily to get results within 15-30 days